Past Adventures
Part 1: A Three Month Adventure in North Western Ontario


Wednesday 3 August 2011

There's no place like (a summer) Home

So it just occurred to me that I have yet to post any photos of my home in Searchmont this summer!
We are staying at the Searchmont Ski Resort. I would talk about the amazing-ness of this place, but I think I will just let the pictures speak for themselves :D





My Cabin!!

View from my window. Lovely way to wake up!




Having fun on a chairlift

Two of the Techs built this Lean-to so they could sleep outside...good plan in theory, but the black flies, and horse flies, and deer flies, and mosquitoes would drive me back inside after only a couple hours











View from the Mountain! Looking down on the Ski Resort. Isn't it Beautiful!


Sincerely,

your built-in-photographer Field Biologist

No comments:

Post a Comment