Past Adventures
Part 1: A Three Month Adventure in North Western Ontario


Friday 26 October 2012

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Tales from Hurricane Sandy part 3

Hey Everyone!

Our internet/phones are being very unreliable right now. I have managed to get a call home to let my folks know I am ok. But since I am unsure when I will get cut off again, I thought I would share with you my Ultimate Hurricane Sandy Playlist to enjoy while you wait for my next update. We rocked out to this playlist last night, and it certainly kept me happy and calm. I recommend everyone make this playlist as it is a great combination of everything! I feel particularly proud of my creativity in some of my choices (Queen's "Under Pressure" in particular...LOL Pressure, Get it?). I have listed the songs by artist but I would highly recommend hitting shuffle as it adds an element of surprise and livens things up each and every time.

Enjoy!


A Fine Frenzy - Blow Away
ACDC - Highway to Hell
Amanda Marshall - Let It Rain
Barbra Streisand - Don't Rain On My Parade
Beach Boys - Fun fun fun
Beach Boys - Wouldn't it be nice
Bedouin Soundclash - When the Night Feels My Song
Bette Midler - I Think It's Going To Rain Today
Billie Myers - Kiss The Rain
Blondie - The Tide Is High
Bob Dylan - Shelter From The Storm
Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Women
Bob Dylan - A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
Bob Dylan - Blowin' in the Wind
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Against The Wind
Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy
Bon Jovi - Wild Is The Wind
Bon Jovi - Get Ready
Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen the Rain?
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop the Rain
Duffy - Mercy
Eagles - Take It Easy
Eagles - Life In the Fast Lane
Eagles - Take It to the Limit
Elvis Presley - All Shook Up
Film Dialogue - Stay Home
Frank Sinatra - The Summer Wind
Frank Sinatra - Stormy Weather
Gene Kelly - I'm singing in the rain
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
James Brown - That's Life
Men At Work - Ain't Nothing Gonna Break My Stride
Michael Bublé - Summer Wind
Muddy Waters - Sittin' Here Drinkin'
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
Poison - Nothin' But a Good Time
Queen - Under Pressure
Queen - Hammer to Fall
Ray Charles - Old Man River
R.E.M - It's the End of the World as We know it
Sammy Davis Jr. - Something's Gotta Give
Scorpians - Rock you like a Hurricane
Supertramp - It's Raining Again
Sweet Thing - Change of Seasons
The Beatles - Come Together
The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun
The Beatles - Good Day Sunshine
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
The Beatles - Octopus's Garden
The Beatles - Rain
The Blues Brothers - (I Got Every Thing I Need) Almost
The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go
The Rankin Family - Forty Days and Nights
ZZ Top - Sure Got Cold After the Rain Fell

Later folks!

Your Rock-n-Rollin Field Biologist

(http://sfgyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Musicnolife.png)

No comments:

Post a Comment