Past Adventures
Part 1: A Three Month Adventure in North Western Ontario


Wednesday 8 June 2011

Oh how I love the smell of OFF in the morning!

So far I have managed to avoid any major mosquito bites (just a few here or there). This is good because when I get bitten I really swell up, and I look like I just had an allergic reaction. So everyday I coat myself in heavy layers of OFF repellent, much to the complaint of my lungs. Which no matter how many times I wash my hands is always still there (not so pleasant when trying to eat lol). Today however, there is no avoiding the mosquitoes!
It is supposed to thunderstorm all day today and it rained heavily overnight. This only means one thing...Lots of bugs!! Is it wrong that i hope we get rained out today?

On the plus side, I am driving, so lots of puddles to splash in :P

Sincerely,

Your soon-to-be-eaten-alive Field Biologist

No comments:

Post a Comment